on Ridenour

I think it was Pete who suggested that Luke Ridenour had "bust" written all over him.  Others have intimated the same; I must concur, though I saw little of him in the tournament.  Although words can't portray the abilities of a player, I would like to feel that he could compete in the SEC or ACC before thinking that he could do much in the NBA.  He just looked like a marginal talent to me.  But then, I still prefer Steve Blake over all the pgs, so beauty is in the eye . . . .  Cheers, Gene P. S.  I know it's a small thing, but does anyone notice the correct usage of the elipsis?  It's a vanishing discipline, but someone has to preserve it.