Insider

If anyone has Insider and is feeling ambitious, I'm sure many of us would
love to read about Chad Ford's recent scouting trip through Europe. Last
week he posted a boatload of articles on different European players. I know
some have posted Insider info here before. I've done so in the past, but
only when I found it repeated somewhere else first. I'm not a subscriber.
Anyway, there are several of the second-tier European prospects that might
be potential Celtics, and I'd love to read some first-hand accounts.

Thanks,

Mark