Re: Personnel Moves

At 08:48 AM 5/12/03 -0700, Michael Gooen wrote:
>The biggest Wallace-related quandary for Celtic historians will be whether
>Phyllis George would have been a better GM.
>
>Michael Gooen

Must knock sense back into temporarily insane Celtics fan...

**WHAP**

Michael, Michael, Michael--how COULD you?  I know Wallace is no prize, but
hey--Phyllis??  That's hitting way below the belt.  Wallace is nowhere near
as bad as Phyllis was.  The strain of the Playoffs must have overwhelmed
you momentarily.  :>))))

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle