Re: Call me crazy...but

Ok, you crazy but.  :>)) Don't worry, there's serious content following
further down.

At 10:57 PM 5/9/03 -0400, GuyClinch@AOL.com wrote:
>Hello all,
>
>Lousy game by the Celts. I was pretty surpised. I guess we really did play
>our best ball in Jersey. I was wrong.

I was surprised how flat--and SLOW--the C's were all night.  The Nets were
able to run flat out on offense, knowing they could set a leisurely pace
getting back on defense.

>But quite honestly doesnt it seem to just some of you that K. Brown is better
>then both McCarty and E. Will? I say that OB should pull a Portland and start
>him. He outplayed E. Will in 3 minutes! Look at the box score if ya don't
>believe me.

Over a short span, ok.  I'd like to see how he does with sustained regular
minutes.

>I can only think that OB is having some kinda personal issue with K. Brown...
>Its like a night and day difference..just watching how quickly the guy can
>get around.
>We need some of that...on our team. We are getting totally out quicked.

No argument there, I've heard all year how fast and athletic Brown is, yet
haven't seen much of him.  At least his ankle should be well healed by now.

Snoopy the Celtics Beagle