Call me crazy...but

Hello all,

Lousy game by the Celts. I was pretty surpised. I guess we really did play
our best ball in Jersey. I was wrong.

But quite honestly doesnt it seem to just some of you that K. Brown is better
then both McCarty and E. Will? I say that OB should pull a Portland and start
him. He outplayed E. Will in 3 minutes! Look at the box score if ya don't
believe me.

I can only think that OB is having some kinda personal issue with K. Brown...
Its like a night and day difference..just watching how quickly the guy can
get around.
We need some of that...on our team. We are getting totally out quicked.

Pete