Re: sources / info

< Great analysis.  Is your source any good?  And
can I use this stuff as background for a Hoopsworld
column?  It will be a case of lazy journalism at
its worst, but our readers would love that kind of
behind the scenes info. > - Josh

You May if you wish, Josh.  Lazy journalism is nothing new to gossip
rags.com.  You are the one with the obligation to ''fair and balanced''
journalism.  So just don't expect me to chip in for your liable lawyer
as I am not blessed with the National Enquirer's legal budget.

It may be safer for you to submit something more positive from the
boards such as the recent:

<< It will get a lot easier after the next two wins. Don't get
discouraged.

I was worried about this game, as we didn't see Kidd at his best in
game one. We did get his "A" game last night and still hung tough
though, so I think we can win two and win one in NJ, to take the series.

Everyone is writing off Antoine, but I have a feeling that his will is
so strong and his mind for the game so developed, that he will overcome
his difficulties with Martin (nothing new here, he always has trouble
with big, athletic defenders) and lead us on, with more passing and
rebounds, which will help him get settled. He also is due to start
hitting some threes.

Watch the team pick up, in front of the hometown fans.

Was it a mistake to sit Battie for the last seven minutes? >>

Egg

PS -  Hope those thieving Globe columnists don't come on this board
and steal my original phrase ''more positive.'' I mean, what would they
have to write about if they didn't appropriate our words/expressions?
Okay, POSTER X, please stand up like a man and admit to furnishing
Ryan with his now infamous ''Smack Joumana?''