Personality traits.

> This is a factor Wallace seems to have completely ignored. He chose Joe
> Johnson and Kedrick Brown, passive wallflowers, and Joe Forte, a jerk,
> seemingly ignoring red-flag personality traits. Ugh. Let's hope this Ainge
> thing gets finalized soon.

Heh.. You can't win as a pro athlete.. If your unselfish, hardworking and a
good sport your an "passive wallflower". If your a shooter and scorer your a
"ball-hog". PP has been left of the Olympic team because he is "selfish"

Kedrick doesn't have much of an offensive game in the half-court right
now..passing the ball of like he does is the right thing especially in the
half court.

His rebounds/minute, steals/minute and blocks/minute indicate he is not a
"passive" player, but that he is playing to his strengths. What you consider
passive..I consider intelligent. The coach tells him to focus on rebounding
and defense..and that's what he does. The coach asks him to stand around on
the three point line..and he does that. That is his role in the offense. This
team is NOT designed with people like Kedrick in mind.

The Jury is out on Kedrick...
Some folks think he is a bust and can only jump. Some think he could play but
is 'too passive" and lacks confidence.

Count me in the camp that thinks he can be a nice player IF the coach designs
schemes around him and not Walker. In the NBA coach matters..and the system
matters.

The Celts are somewhat a divided team..
Pierce, Battie, Kedrick, Walter and Delk all would benefit from a Jkidd like
uptempo attack. Walker and EWilliams both function best in a half-court
slowdown game that minimizes their lack of athleticism. The Celts are last in
the fast break game this year so the Antoine vision has been winning out. DA
will certainly change that if he is GM.

Kedrick can help some in this series though...with the Celts getting into
some running battles with the Nets. The Nets almost suck you into a fast
breaking game..

Pete