Re: PS - Ainge

>Only one question Jim. How do we recognize Mrs.Kidd being in control of her
>own life? I think he would propel the Celts forward if he could evade the
>objects thrown at him.

Don't be silly Dan.  She sure seems to have her stuff together in any
interview I've see.  Just because she married an athlete doesn't mean she
hasn't her own self worth.  She is not the one dumping on Boston for last
year.  Ryan is a small market blowhard. She and JK could have had the PC
Globe fire him if they wanted, but they took the higher road.

Read: http://www.ajc.com/sports/content/sports/0503/08kidd.html

JK has and makes millions. Aside from the income she earns from her own
skills/career, if she wanted out she could leave with millions in cash and a
yearly maintenance that would put her in the top 5% of income earners in the
country.  I'm sure she had some advisors introduce her to attorney's that
gave her the options available.  She is making her own decisions.

Besides, after that parental disgrace Bird, the drug using girlfriend beater
Parrish and a shameful litany of other former Celtics "heroes", Kidd
wouldn't even be the worst person in Celtics history to have his number
retired if you want to consider the facts.  He may just be a step up!

If we are to consider his basketball skills.  The Celtics beat the Nets in
this series if he is on our team and they have most any other PG in the East
on theirs.

<Jim