Re: Rick Rickert?

>I think we should draft the most active athletic rebounder available with
one
>of our picks, and the best pointguard that could fit in the Celts system
with
>the other pick.
>Pierce and Walker are going to get most of the shots anyway.

Hard to argue with that theory.  I think Wyc should let the season tix
holders vote on the picks instead of Wallace closing his eyes and throwing
darts.

Anyone for MJ coming on board as head of BB op's?  Seems like he is looking
for a new gig.  He is friends w/Walker and most everyone else would respect
him.  He's friends with Stern so the ref's may be "fairer".  Couldn't hurt
having a winner out front.  If he didn't work out Wyc wouldn't get hung for
dumping him like he would with Bird.

<Jim