Celts vs. Nets

> watching the game last night made think "this is how it must have felt to
> be a milwaukee bucks fan in the mid 1980's."  We gave our best effort,
> played about as well as we could and just could not beat a deeper, better
> team playing about 80% as well as they could.  It must be how all the fans
> of other teams felt having to lose to our celtics year in and year out
> during the bird years.

Such negativity...we can win this series. I don't think we played our best
game. Tony Battie got in early foul trouble. He is our X factor..he is much
better then Collins..so if he is in there we have a real advantage at that
position.

NJ was better last year with KVH. Lets admit it..the Mutumbo trade was almost
as bad as the Baker deal. RR has put on enough weight so that he really is a
bad defensive liability.. I see what everyone didnt like about him last year.

Lets remember that Indiana was a "deeper and better" team and we smacked them
around good. Here is the problem for the NJ : PP is better then anyone they
have..even J. Kidd. It's amazing the lack of respect he gets even from his
own fans.
A friend of mine went to the NJ game last night..and trust me the fans at
least are scared of PP. The guy is awesome.

Secondly, we lost by only four points...realistically that means the game
could have gone either way. I do think the Celts really need to win the next
game though. If they go to Boston down 2-0 and get "tight" they will end up
down 3-0.

Sounds crazy...but truly giving Kedrick like 10 minutes to just spell PP is a
really good idea. OB should have done in the last game. Its tough to pull
Pierce out because he is the guy who keeps the Celts scoring, but PP does
need some rest.
Kedrick provides equivalent defense and rebounding to PP..

McCarty has been playing great, but 45 minutes is too much for a roleplayer
like him, and EWilliams gets outquicked and outrebounded by the likes of
Jefferson. Kedrick is the logical replacement.

Pete