Re: Thank you!

Snip>....And you might disguise it as
>being dissatisfied with the current team but I seem to think that
regardless
>of what team was out there some of you would find something to complain
>about anyway.

I don't see it that way.  The games the Celtics won, we saw a team that
moved the ball, looked up the floor after a rebound, ran the floor and took
"wide open" 3's when a rebounder was in the same zip code. There were actual
match up adjustments by OB from the first 1/2 to the next 1/2.  Many on this
list appreciate that style of basketball.

That is different then the style of play during the regular season, IMO.
Watching OB continue to call an isolation for Pierce at the end of game 6
while everyone else stood around was painful to watch.

Some people would rather watch an entertaining style of basketball, with a
chance to win it all, then the style played during the season, with a chance
to win it all.  The movement/fastbreak style of basketball is what attracted
many of us to the Celtics in the first place.  This style is what many
equate with winning.  Without playing that style, some don't think they can
win it all.

While some complain because they can and others because they are
dissatisfied, I believe they all "care".

<Jim