Celtics must be PHYSICAL!

In order for us to be effective we must keep Kidd off the boards, pick
him up full court, and give hard fouls when he drives to the basket.
Kidd is too relaxed on the court.  We have to be PHYSICAL in order to win
this series.

Walter's speed and energy will be a key.  Williams does a good job.
However, in this series Walter will be quick enough to guard Jefferson
and strong enough to guard Martin.  We must give OBie credit, Walter
starting won the Indy series.

I would personally allow Walter, Battie, and Blount an opportunity to
guard Martin and at times Walker guard Collins or any other ineffective
post scorer.  A couple of hard physical fouls on Martin by Blount or
Battie and Martin will out of his game mentally.  Go Celtics!

Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!