ST Celts Article

 From the 1 May New Bedford Standard Times

With this series, expect the unexpected
Written by Tim Weisberg

[] As the Boston Celtics took a commanding 3-1 lead in their playoff series
with the Indiana Pacers last Sunday afternoon, it begged the question: did
anybody pick the Celts to make it out of the first round?
  "I've been doing some checking," a Celtics official told the Globe's Bob
Ryan, "and nobody anywhere picked us to win. The best I've come up with was
someone saying we'd lose in six, instead of five."
  If they lose, it won't be in five or six, it will be in seven. Still,
that's the same type of statement that could have been made prior to the
playoffs last season, when the Green squared off against Allen Iverson and
the Philadelphia 76ers.

Rest of story at:
http://www.s-t.com/daily/05-03/05-01-03/b01sp107.htm
---