Walton, Jr.

My wife asked me if young Walton (Ariz. forward) would play pro and the more I told her the reasons why he wouldn't be very good, the more I realized I was describing Antoine Walker.  He's somewhat of a tweener, can't jump, not a great shooter, slow, but has good hands, knows the game and can pass.  So, I concluded that he could be pretty good if he acknowledged his weaknesses and played to his strengths.  Still, I haven't heard him mentioned as a first rounder.

Cheers, Gene