Re: [Celtics' Stuff Fwd: Players In The Draft Who Could Help The Celtics - Pa...

I love Kaman and would trade Twan all day for him. Camello is also
outstanding also but we would need inside help to go along with PP's outside
scoring. I haven"t seen Ofafur play though he sounds like a beast...

I love Ford but I just don't think he is going to be a top 10 pick because of
his size, unless he suddenly develops an outside shot. You are correct that
Ford would  fit in Obie's system worse than even Kenny did. In fact, I can't
think of anyone who ever would except maybe Steve Smith when he used to play
point or maybe Mookie....

I think Hinrick is overrated, lack of quickness is going to kill him in the
pros. I like Collison but think he is rated correctly in the mid to late
teens....

I really like Andre Emmitt from Texas Tech. He is on no ones draft list and
could be a steal in the late first round or second....

David Harrison has a long way to go and would be a gamble. I would take a
high school player over him...

I was impressed with David West last year but haven't seen him this year....

I like DWades game but outside shot is suspect. He is about right in the late
lottery to mid teens...

I think Gaines is overrated....

I think Cook is correctly rated as a late first rounder...

That about extends my knowledge of the college players projected for the
first round. I would trade Twan for Kaman and for what I am hearing, Okafur.
I think Ford and Collison could give us immediate help but I wouldn't reach
for them. DWade could help but he smells like Tim Thomas...

DJessen33