Re: [Celtics' Stuff Re: Will Larry Brown Be The Next Coach/GM of The Cetics?

David Aldredge said today that Brown had a one year noncompetition clause in
his contract so it would look more like UCLA (who he previously left at the
altar)...

DJessen33

<Because of his impatience, his track record reflects a tendency to mortgage
the long term future for immediate, short