Re: Will Larry Brown Be The Next Coach/GM of The Cetics?

This would be interesting and would give the Cs some short-term stability.
However, getting Brown always means that you are looking towards tomorrow,
when he would leave again or retire. It would also be interesting how he
would handle Twan. It would be difficult to think he would leave if the
Sixers do well in the playoffs. However, Brown is the kind of guy who loves
the game enough and its tradition that he would love to have coached the Cs
during his history. I am not necessairly a fan of his style of play but I do
think he could teach Bremer (who is being ruined by Obie) and Brown a few
things and bring back PP to playing fundamentally good basketball. Maybe he
could get Baker to get his game together. With a couple of draft picks to
fill in the holes and trading Twan for a impact player at power
forward/center, I think Brown could put this team back together. I am warming
up to the idea the more I think and write about it. That gives additional
reason to hope that the Sixers get beat out early in the playoffs....

DJessen33

<< The portents say:

 - Rumors swirl that Tubby Smith may be exiting Kentucky with Philly one
 of
 his possible destinations...

 - With a lack of playoff success and ruinous ticket increases, Celtics
 ownership

 is under the gun to bring in a big name GM or Coach, should vacancies
 occur.

 - Rumours swirl, Larry Brown may be stepping aside after the season.

 - Brown has expressed a strong interest in the Celtics coaching position
 in the
 past and is heralded as one of top coaches in the NBA.

 Ray >>