Referee conspiracy - good job - 47 to 16

I realize many Boston fans enjoy Tommy Heinsohn and even equate him to
our beloved Johnny Most.  But then I remember that Johnny Most represented
a one-of-a-kind fabulous product which will likely never be duplicated
in sports while Heinsohn's pro-Celtics agenda represents something
very different and is about on a par with the fair and balanced news
 "no spin zone " of FoxNews'  Bill O'Reilly.  Bring back Cousy.

Last night we were outshot 37-77 (.481 FG%) to 31-69 (.449 FF%) by the
worst team in the NBA.  We were also outrebounded, outassisted, and
while Cleveland was blocking 5 shots to our 3, they were also shooting
9-22 (.409) on 3 pointers vs. our 10-25 (.400).  I know, I know since I
have been told so many times ... stats don't count for diddly.  Wins are
wins and we are all grateful for each one.

Is it rabble-rousing to suggest that the difference in this game was that
we went to the line 47 times vs. their 16?  Is it unfair to ask if Heinsohn
mentioned this foul shot disparity as a factor in his post-game wrap-up?
I didn't hear the post-game comments, so I don't know.

I was just wondering, only in retrospect, if Heinsohn gave his Tommy Points
Award to the refs.

Eggy