<< Then why doesn't Obie have a contract for next year yet? I was persuaded
that the Cowen's sighting was a Wallace replacement but after hearing that
he has a new 3 year contract and they draft by committee, I now think he
is Obie's replacement.....>>   - DJessen

In the smithy of my soul I think it is fair to say that no matter
where we finish this season or how deep we venture into the playoffs,
that either Wallace or Obie or BOTH must go.  Otherwise, down
the corridor of our coming seasons will come the quiet shutting of
doors, one by one.

These two, Wallace and Obie, continue to be on very different wavelengths
and it behooves the new owners to either rid us of both or at least choose
between the lady and the tiger.  Keeping both can only lead further to the
confusion and dissension which have already shown symptoms of spreading
like a preoccupational virus among our present players.

Egg