Not just another game

The problem with the Cs is that Obie's offense doesn't allow for anything
that can get them some easy buckets to get off the snide. They don't break
and when they do or could, they pull up for threes. The offense if built
around three point shooting. They pick and roll poorly...

Battie is open often at the three point line and off of the pick and roll.
Battie got one each early and they never went back to it. Tony is forced to
cut to clear out so Twan can try to force his junk. Not smart
basketball....Rarely does JR Bremer pass the ball on the pick and roll and PP
doesn't either....

With two years left on his contract, I'm ready to trade Twan to mix it up. It
makes no sense to continue with a losing hand which it seems like we have.
The playoffs can change everything but these continued scoring droughts
throughout the season have to indicated a fundamental problem somewhere.
However, it makes no sense to trade Twan unless you get rid of O'Bonehead. As
for Ray's intentions of trading for a draft pick, remember that you need to
get back 13 million in salary....

DJessen33