Re: Majordomo results

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 11:23 PM, Banner 17 wrote:

Howdy Banner. Sorry, I didn't mean to single out you, I don't even know who's fighting who. It was a general reply but I clipped something from a post of yours. I've learned that pointing fingers on the internet accomplishes nothing. It's just too bad that people can't coexist, seeing as we are all Celtic fans.

Hi Lap,

Im not being sensitive about the issue but the quote below did not come from me. It was from Greg O if you will read the thread more carefully. I agree that we should not take things personally in these types of board. On to reality, how about those Celtic's tonight? Man they really looked