Re: Majordomo results

Hi Lap,

Im not being sensitive about the issue but the quote below did not come from me.  It was from Greg O if you will read the thread more carefully.   I agree that we should not take things personally in these types of board.  Bottomline, this is just cyber.  But I have to say that wherever or whatever medium we use to communicate, respect should never be ignored.
I did not see the NJ game earlier but based on the NJ-Celts game last week, yes, the coaching sucks.  I would like to delay my opinion on Obies future after the playoffs.

Peace!

 lapdoggy <lapdoggy@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 06:28 PM, Banner 17 wrote:

> Someone clearly had to send it to Egg unless he/she is exists under an
> assumed name elsewhere as well, and then sending this on this list in
> inexcusable.

I don't get the whole anger thing on these message boards. Some
people's ego's are just so fragile it's scary. If you don't want
someone to voice a different opinion than yourself then don't post. I
guess quitting the board is one way of getting your point across. I
guess, though I'm not sure what that point is.
On to reality, how about those Celtic's tonight? Man they really looked
good from the second quarter on. Pull up 3-pointer's, turnover after
turnover. It really was a thing of beauty. I guess my only question is,
when is Obie going to be exposed for the fool he is? So many people say
that he righted the failing Pitino regime. But the that team,
spearheaded by Antione Walker, quit on Pitino. They couldn't have
played any worse. And so Obie comes in and they put out the effort. Now
the honeymoon is way over and Obie is exposed for what he is, a Pitino
underling. This guy has no clue how to install an offense. First round
and out for this team. And if there is any question if Obie is losing
this team one only had to look at the faces of Twan and Pierce tonight
on the bench. They were not happy guys. I won't be surprised if the
Baker soap opera is eventually blamed on Obie's unwillingness to give
Vin some minutes. This has been my position all along and I don't see
it changing, when Pitino left they should have let go of all of his
people, including Obie and Wallace. It's still not too late.