2-32

the worst 3-point shooting night in NBA history.  Did
any of you happen to catch it?  I thought the coverage
in the boston media might have a "the three bill finally
comes due" note to them, but instead they just treated
this humiliating loss like it was a fact of nature.  Didn't
anyone think to ask Jim O'Brien why the Celtics play
right into the Nets' plans every frigging time?  Can't he
cool out on the three just one goddamned time?  This
is killing me.  The Celtics look like a bunch of fairies
out there.  Bring back Vitaly.

Josh