From: lapdoggy <lapdoggy@sbcglobal.net>
To: Banner 17 <cel33tics@yahoo.com>
CC: celtics@igtc.com
Subject: Re: Majordomo results
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 23:03:25 -0800

On Tuesday, March 18, 2003, at 06:28 PM, Banner 17 wrote:

Someone clearly had to send it to Egg unless he/she is exists under an
assumed name elsewhere as well, and then sending this on this list in
inexcusable.

I don't get the whole anger thing on these message boards. Some people's ego's are just so fragile it's scary. If you don't want someone to voice a different opinion than yourself then don't post. I guess quitting the board is one way of getting your point across. I guess, though I'm not sure what that point is.
On to reality, how about those Celtic's tonight? Man they really looked good from the second quarter on. Pull up 3-pointer's, turnover after turnover. It really was a thing of beauty. I guess my only question is, when is Obie going to be exposed for the fool he is? So many people say that he righted the failing Pitino regime. But the that team, spearheaded by Antione Walker, quit on Pitino. They couldn't have played any worse. And so Obie comes in and they put out the effort. Now the honeymoon is way over and Obie is exposed for what he is, a Pitino underling. This guy has no clue how to install an offense. First round and out for this team. And if there is any question if Obie is losing this team one only had to look at the faces of Twan and Pierce tonight on the bench. They were not happy guys. I won't be surprised if the Baker soap opera is eventually blamed on Obie's unwillingness to give Vin some minutes. This has been my position all along and I don't see it changing, when Pitino left they should have let go of all of his people, including Obie and Wallace. It's still not too late.