Speaking of..

> Kedrick wasn't the second pick in the draft and it is a lot easier to get a
>
> few more rebounds and putbacks when you play the power forward position.
> However, you point is well taken....

Actually K. Brown has been putting up some decent numbers/per minute...
in his last couple garbage minutes there. I don't think K. Brown is a good
player yet..but personally I prefer him in the backcourt to Delk or Coles
when Pierce is out.
I think that small ball really costs us. That is only like 10 minutes a
game...Which is fine right now.

Also..they should have stuck him on Harris. That Lucious Harris guy is a
Celtic killer. Forget Jefferson..that guy is overrated.

 Despite the loss I think with good game time coaching the Celts can beat the
Nets. I think they are weak at center...and don't cover Pierce that well.
Kidd likes to play "help" defense and that can set up Bremer.

The Nets have their favorable matchups though:

The main problem is that Martin can just shut down Walker. Martin is simply
much quicker and  stronger then Walker. Walker is usually either quicker or
stronger then the oppostion so he seems unable to deal with the situation.
He has to throttle it back a bit when playing the Nets or we are doomed.
Another problem IMHO is how Delk can't seem to either beat people of the
dribble with regularity or finish when he does. Uggh.

OB needs to just say no to the Delk/Bremer combo.  You have to love Delk's
wonderful shooting stroke though.. and I think that is OB's weakness.

Pete