Re: Blount

< I think this Nugget "training camp" is a good thing. First Eric Williams,
now Blount... They should send Kedrick to the Nuggets, get some decent
scrub and a 2nd rounder back, then, when he's ready to rejoin the Celtics,
trade the next "Camp Nugget" participant Sundov for him. Is Shammond ready
to come back to the fold?  :) > - Kestas

Perfect, Kestas.  You have caught all our Denver retreads and their dam
in one fell swoop. Two second-rounders for Eric and zilch for Blount,
and now they are back as our 3rd and 7th guys.  Fortson, with us
only once, does not officially count unless we now trade Blount for
him. But my intention is not to place such a seed in the minds of
our BDT.

Your posts continue to reflect just the right blend of good sense,
non-threatening rage, and enjoyable humor.

Keep up the good work.

Egg