Dr Jack on Kedrick

  It seems Kedrick is the subject of the day.
  This is from Dr. Jack's ESPN chat today:

    shim (brooklyn): Good Doctor--I always enjoy your wisdom. Please answer
me this...What is it going to take for Jim O'brien to allow Kedrick Brown the
opportunity to play his game? The kid is a solid defender but lacks
confidence on offense cause it appears Obie has tight reigns on him cause he
can't shoot the three. The kid brings other types of offense to the team and
could really add a new element to this stagnant elementary offense. Why isn't
this kid playing a consistant 20-25 minutes a game and getting a consistant 8
shots a night? How is he supposed to learn and develop from the pine?

Dr. Jack Ramsay: And Jim's question to Kedrick would be: when are you going
to start to play the way we think you can play? He's a pretty good defender,
lacks confidence in all aspects of offense...very, very quiet guy...hard to
reach. I hope he steps up...so does Obie.

<A HREF="http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3227";>http://proxy.espn.go.com/chat/chatESPN?event_id=3227</A>

TAM