Re: Bill Russell article from American Legacy (long)

Not sure what I have to trade, but I'd love a copy to show the kid's and
their friends.  My son knows of Bill Russell but it's important for his
friends to see what it takes to be a winner.

Let's see what we can work out, <Jim

For what it is worth the ESPN documentary done a few years back is probably
the best "story" of the great BR's life.  I got an original copy from the
producer if anyone might want a copy for a trade or something.

Greg