apologies for any problems

Two things--assuming this post makes it to the boards.

1. I've been really viciously sick this week, and that's really put me back behind in keeping the CBW updated. I'm slowly improving, and will try for a stretch run over the next week.

2. Due to various problems, I'm probably going to have to change my e-mail addy--and the URL for the CBW with little or no notice this week. I apologize if this creates problems for anyone. Wish me luck while we try to straighten out problems here at the doghouse.

Please, let the first half of the Celtics/Clippers game be an aberration.... eep!!