Re: Pierce out again tonight

On Friday, March 7, 2003, at 04:16 PM, Tammo29@AOL.com wrote:

Looks like it will be Antoine against the Brand-less, Kandi-less, possibly
Odom-less Clippers.

Odom's playing from what I hear. Hope PP's back ain't too bad. A back injury is much more dangerous than and ankle or a knee in some cases. Rest is the best medicine at this point.

C's were (-10) now -6.
I think Twan will have a big game without Brand to bug him. Though, my favorite Clipper, Mr. Parks could cause Twan some problems. On that note, I would take Cherokee in a minute over Baker or Blount. He's got a lot of fire and can hit the midrange jumper.