Re: C's Expected To Raise Ticket Prices

In a message dated 3/4/03 12:27:22 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lapdoggy@sbcglobal.net writes:

> It's so sad though. This team was so close to being a monster in the
> East.

----Now wait a minute here.  I am as gloomy as the next guy, but we had a
non-playoff team two years ago and then made it to the ECF and now are ahead
of that pace.  Yeah, there's clouds out there, but we have two star players
(even if one is maddeningly inconsistent,) some of our role players,
specifically Walter and Battie, continue to improve, and are doing OK, so
let's say that the apocalypse might be near, but it isn't, as Coppola would
have it, Apocalypse Now.  Maybe Vin comes back all better.  Maybe some trade
happens.  Maybe the tooth fairy ...  Hey, you gotta have some hope!