Re: Grizzlies

>I don't follow
>>many teams besides the Celts so if anyone can ad to this, please do.

  The Grizzlies have a tendency to fight real hard for three and a half
quarters and then let things slip away in the end.  A lot of people,
including their coach, attribute this to the teams youth.  Sort of sounds
familiar, doesn't it?
Anyway, they rarely have trouble scoring.  Defense is their usual downfall.

  I was curious as to how we would handle their zone, since zones have given
us trouble in the past.  We did OK.  Pierce and Bremer were both hitting well
from outside....not much penetration. But they really didn't get too much of
a chance to use it since the game was so up and down.  I think the main
reason for that was the press they used.  I haven't seen them press as much
as they did last night.  I think Hubie probably saw a rookie point guard and
thought he had an advantage if they went to the press.  But Bremer handled
that extremely well.
I think the press might have actually hurt Memphis when all was said and
done.

TAM