Kedrick - the good and the bad

I was thoroughly impressed with the Cs gut-check effort against the Raptors.
We saw a much more balanced offensive attack and a inspired effort on
defense. Most of the threes were taken within the proper flow of the offense.
The fishwrap didn't get Kedrick the proper full credit for shutting down
Vinsanity. Blount played well as did Grant Long. Teams often overachieve the
first game after losing their PTPer. A repeat performance looks doubtful for
tomorrow, especially against the same team in a back-to-backer...

I is amazing to me how good a defensive player that Kedrick is and how Obie
could have kept him on the bench for so long this year. On the other hand,
although Kedrick made a sweet crossover dribble and drive for a dunk early,
there were more than few other opportunites on seams to the basket which he
never took advantage of. This is a second year pro. I mean, what are they
teaching this guy? A 360 million dollar company can't teach a guy to take a
lane to the basketball after a year and half? He has to be more aggressive
offensively out there and I don't mean three point shooting. We got plenty of
that already. I also am disappointed Kedrick gets so many dunks blocked for a
guy that can jump that high and quick. Hopefully, he will continue to lift
weights and gain that upper body strength to finish with on the big boys....

DJessen33