Re: Amazing stuff

You are amazing, Tam. I don't know how you can spin the following statement
in the Herald any other way but the way it was written:

Walker, who reportedly has asked in private circles why Baker
 hasn't been allowed to play more...

Note the words "private circles"....

DJessen33

<< >Walker has now questioned both why Baker doesn't play more and Kedrick
 >>doesn't play more. It seems that Obie is the only one who doesn't get
 it....

   There are two versions of what Antoine said in print.  I suppose it's easy
 to be swayed that he was questioning Bakers playing time IF that is your own
 view AND you read only the Herald article which printed this version:

 But Antoine Walker made strong statements regarding the way he has been used
 thus far. Walker, who reportedly has asked in private circles why Baker
 hasn't been allowed to play more, >>