Re: Perkins

"I live in Dallas and had not heard this, although I rarely follow the high
school game other than local. Is your friend associated with Perkin's high
school team to find out his practice/work habits?....."

  Not that particular High School no, but another one in the area.  As I said
before, she is also very active in Dallas AAU ball and has been for some
time.  She's coached a number of AAU teams and knows all the area high school
coaches and  because she has had a number of players that were D1 recruits,
including her own sons, she knows a number of college coaches also.
I trust her completely.