re:

I would like to see Walker standing next to our new guy, Hunter, arms raised up to the net.  It would be interesting.  One of them has better defensive instincts, blocks shots better, has more reach, more quickness in getting and holding position, gets to the ball more readily.  It will be hard to make such comparisons, but interesting.

Also, I would like to see comparisons of Banks with Bremer.  Flat out speed, speed with the ball, defensive position, etc.  I expect Bremer to bring more positive development than any of our vets.  He has to fight for good back-up minutes (I wouldn't hesitate to start him and nurture Banks along) and some off guard minutes (not much there with Delk and Brown).  The summer league won't tell much--just a few quick blurs.  But that was enough, last year, to separate Bremer from Cook.  I think most on the list saw the difference in one game.  Well, keep the good chatter going.  This has been a great month.  Cheers, Gene