random on players

This Anderson guy sounds interesting.  Along with Hunter he may be the type that would bring more solid, all-around contributions than Walter.  Hunter focuses on rebounding where E. Williams, albeit having his best rebounding year, does not stand out there.  I'd love to see all of the Shaw games.

Ron Dupree still hasn't been heard from.  The's the 6' 7" LSU wing who had three very good years--40 "  vertical; I would like to see him get a shot; maybe N. O. will try him.

And, don't you imagine we're in for two solid weeks of hype about LeBron's first game; add to that the mystery of Poole?  the wayward phenom who was linked to LeBron several years back and faltered, only to rebound in the USBL and be invited to the Celtics' summer squad.  What stories await us.  And probably two Celtics' games being televised that week.  My early hopes are that Poole doesn't play much that first game; no use deflating him.  Let him ease into it and show what he can do.  I doubt he has the mental structure to make the leap to the NBA but it would be one heck of a story if he could.

Cheers, Gene