RickDHome -what sayeth thou?

< Too bad we don't have a second round choice, because I think somebody's
gonna be very happy with Dahntay Jones.  He's an excellent defender, and
can really take it to the hole.  He's got a suspect but improving perimeter
shot.  Who does he remind me of?  Richard Jefferson. >
- RickDHome, June 5

You and Jerry West.  I follow your ''scouting reports'',  Rick,  because
over the years I have come to respect you as an excellent judge of
talent. I remember you pleading for the Celts to take Jefferson, and
can't remember one instance of when you have not been proven
correct.  Just wish you would post your thoughts more often.

And so I ask - what do you think of Banks and Perkins?

Egg