Re: Banks, Perkins and the draft

Berry, Mark S wrote:

2. Was anyone else distraught when Luke Walloon went to the Lacers? I want to root for Luke Walloon, but now I have to hate him. Sad.

Mark

I wouldn't have minded him going anywhere else, but LA.? He's got to be a solid , smart, fundamental

guy with big Bill as his dad. The Karma of him playing with the C's would be awesome. He doesn't

belong iu La-La land with the flash and Showtime stuff. I guess it's good for him though, coming from

San Diego. I 'd hate to see Big Bill root against us 'cause of his son but I guess you couldn't blame him.

Michael A. DiZio