We Did OK!!

I wanted Danny to have a plan.  I wanted him to focus on our needs.  I wanted the Celtics not to sit back and wait to see what falls to us. They did have a plan!  The Celtics have a advantage over the rest of us draft geniuses.  They actually get to work out these people!  Until Ainge show himself to be incompetent I am willing to concede that the Celtics did their home work and got what they wanted.  All drafts are a calculated risk.  I think we did pretty well.  We needed a point. We needed a center.  We needed a rebounder.  All in all we did OK!