From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of
gene kirkpatrick
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 6:44 AM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: more on Hunter

The draftnet site says 6' 8" while the team guide says 6' 7".  I hope that
means he's not really 6' 6".  They also suggested him at #48 in their mock
draft.  But I like the relentless attitude he appears to have.  I sure hope
we keep him stateside and give him a chance.  Bring him in late in the first
quarter to bang some boards and get everyone's attitude straight.  Strangely
enough, if he's as advertised--and aren't they all?--I can see him being our
Walker insurance.  He won't be able to defend taller PFs down low, but can
Walker?  What we need down there is boards and more boards.  This could be a
key guy.

Cheers.  A new season of optimism has begun.  Gene