more on Hunter

The draftnet site says 6' 8" while the team guide says 6' 7".  I hope that means he's not really 6' 6".  They also suggested him at #48 in their mock draft.  But I like the relentless attitude he appears to have.  I sure hope we keep him stateside and give him a chance.  Bring him in late in the first quarter to bang some boards and get everyone's attitude straight.  Strangely enough, if he's as advertised--and aren't they all?--I can see him being our Walker insurance.  He won't be able to defend taller PFs down low, but can Walker?  What we need down there is boards and more boards.  This could be a key guy.

Cheers.  A new season of optimism has begun.  Gene