Kedrick Brown?

So I have a question.  If we now have a solid point (or at least a shot at
one), Pierce, Walker (if he can actually remember that he's not Eric
Piatkowski), and maybe a big man in a couple of years (I think he'll
actually get some minutes right away), do we think that maybe Ainge wasn't
blowing smoke when he said that Kedrick Brown was pencilled in as a starter
next season?  It seems to me that we've seen several players this year
really bloom who initially looked like they might not live up to their
billing, like Billups.  Is it possible that Kedrick will be able to take on
more serious minutes this season, and as a small-school player who now has a
few seasons of NBA ball under his belt, might actually be ready to play?  Or
am I just dreaming again?