Re: Wait Until Chad Ford Grades This Nightmare

Way Of The Ray wrote:

Does Lampe have some murder convictions we haven't hear about? Bad BO?
A highly contagious disease.
Makes zero sense.

Ray

According to Espn. Lampe is bound for two more years to Real Madrid and they

hold additional options on him for more years. FIBA told the NBA that it does not

consider Lampe to be contractually available to be signed to an NBA deal. The

Knicks are probably one of the few teams who can afford to pay the potentially

enormous ransom Madrid will try to extract.

I think a lot of people on this list should seriously consider medication! There are some major league over the top doomsday reactions to our picks. Take it easy out there and try a little patience.

Michael A. DiZio