RE: Bill Simmons Scoops

Boy Banks better be the real this or this could be another fiasco. We got
screwed not moving up and getting Ridnour or Gaines both of which we could
have had through trade we made.

We still have no answer for K-Mart as we get less athletic inside.

Hopefully we can move Walker and Battie.  Maybe we can get Swift or Bosh

Could something be up with the Knicks and Sweetney? They already have
Weatherspoon and Harrington?

Chicago with Crawford, Fizer, Curry, Chandler, Austin, Robinson,Marshall?

Walker to Chi town for Rose and Robinson? I expect they are still working a
deal for Finley