Get Schorty ....

With apologies to Elmore Leonard fans ...
But seriously, if we go big at 20 - or trade down for a couple of picks in
the late 1st or early 2nd - who would you pick for future potential among
Schortsanitis, Perkins, Lang, or a player who intrigues me - Malik "Bad Man" Badiene
?  (and haven't all these guys worked out for the C's ?)
I suppose that Malik could be the next Moiso, but from the reports, it sounds
like he is a lot fiercer than Jerome.  Also very raw, but I long for someone
in the front line that is big and athletic and has a fire in his belly.  I
haven't had a chance to see any of the above play. Any comments ?  Any of them
worth a gamble ?

Hank M.