Re: Draft online

For video - I think it's going to be on ESPN's site. There's a link at the NBA site that says Check out video of the top prospects, then tune in for a live ESPN/NBA Draft Cast beginning Thursday at 7 p.m. ET.

If so, go to ESPN's site in advance as they have a software you have to download to view through them. There's a link at http://sports.espn.go.com/nbadraft/d03/index for their draft cast that takes you where you need to go.

Not sure what, if anything, the Cs radio station will have available online. I sent them an email to ask and I'll forward whatever answer I get to you.