Still Confused??

If miscommunications and confusion about the draft is what Danny Ainge is
suppose to do. He has done a great job!  I don't think anyone has a clue of what
the Celtics are going to do??  I just hope he does!
If we are looking for a point guard I like Henrick best (but we would have to
trade up).  I like Ford but I feel his size will be a problem in the NBA
(everyone is faster and bigger in the NBA).

If we want a big man it's pot luck.  They are all going to take a few years
to develope.  I guess I like the Shortzinagar Greek.  He just turned 18 if he
grows 2-3 inches he could be the pick of this draft. I hear his grandfarther
was 7' 1" .  If he doesn't grow he can still be a good power forward.  Who
knows???

I like the trades mentioned by the list but feel that the other teams don't
value Antwone as much as we would like.  He will probably be around at least
till next summer.  I have mixed feeling on Antwone.  He is the heart and soul of
the Celtics but... he hurts the team with some of his play.  If he ever would
ever slim down or bulk up and define his position small forward or power
forward (Rick Pitno was right!) he and the team would be better.

Last  I really think Troy Bell could be a terrific player for the Celtics.
He plays good defense ( 6' 5" wing span) jumps, drives to the hoop, low
turnovers, steals and scores.  He certainly can distribute the ball in O'brien's
system.  The only question is he a play maker?
Who does everyone else really like???