Re: Fw: Ainge on WWZN right now...

If Ainge was on his way to Paris per Ford, how did he get on WWZN?...

 Also, if Ford thinks Songaila would be a top 15 pick this year, he must be
drinking from the same cup as Papile...

.I also think Seattle has really reeled in Ford on the Sonics taking Banks at
14 and I'm not sure why. We will find out in less than 48 hours....

NBAdraft.net has Molende at 49 and Vranes at 54. I think if either is
available at the mid-40s that Ainge will offer to trade both Kings picks to attain
the player they think who could be the best of those two from the mid-40s on
down....

If Seattle has offered (for the 4 pick and JYD) Radmonivic, Barry and the 12
pick, they win the Bosh sweepstakes. However, I still think the Cs have a
decent offer in Walker and the 20 for the 4 and Davis. Although Seattle adds more
overall talent and is the best deal on paper, I think Walker (as the leader)
could be the guy who can get the most out of Carter which is the most
important. I'm not sure all of the Walker pundits and sportwriters who have been
killing Walker lately and only look at statistics understand that....BTW, McMillen
was killing Radmonivic during the second half of the season and he sat alot. I
can't remember if it was for a lack of defense, intensity or he wasn't
hitting....

DJessen33