Re: sofokles video clip

See, I looked at that Heat clip and came away with exactly the opposite
impression. I saw a guy with bad hands and not especially explosive. I
contrasted it to the James Lang clip, where Lang dunked the ball
consecutively about 10 or 12 times from opposite sides of the rim, and Lang
looked much more athletic and explosive to me.

The truth is, neither of us really know. We can't judge them based on brief
video clips. That won't stop us from making irrational conclusions, but
that's one of the fun things about the draft.

Here's the thing for me... At some point, don't the Celtics have to try to
become something other than the team that gets sand kicked in its face night
after night? They're undersized at every position except shooting guard, and
I don't think it's any coincidence that their most effective offensive
player also is the only one with a real size advantage on his defender. The
rest of this team gets outrebounded by huge margins and is relegated to
shooting jump shots over bigger defenders. Can Sofo stop that? I don't know.
He's another undersized power forward. That was the exciting thing about
Bosh. As he fills out, you have a guy who wouldn't be physically dominated
by any power forward in the league. It's a big man's game, even if Obie
seems bound and determined to field an undersized team at every position.

Mark